Human factors - video presentation with voice over, online training
At least 3 hours 34 minutes
- This is not a part of approved Basic Training Course. It is designed to be used as per Appendix IV to Annex II provisions.
- The Certificate issued after completing this course is NOT an EASA Form-148 (Certificate of Recognition). Please see the example of the Certificate.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Many investigations of accidents/incidents in aviation have revealed "human factors" to be an important element in the chain of unfortunate events.
The term ‘Human factors’ refers to the principles which apply to aeronautical design, certification, training, operations and maintenance whilst seeking to ensure a safe interface between a human and other system components by paying due consideration to human performance.
In order to reduce the impact of human factors, it is highly important to ensure that all the processes involved in the maintenance of aeronautical products are analyzed and any procedural requirements are adhered to at all times.
This aviation online training course is aimed to assist in preparation for Module 9A Basic examination or to meet the requirements of Appendix IV to Part-145.
„Conditions for the use of staff not qualified in accordance with Annex III (Part-66) referred to in points 145A.30(j)1 and 2“or to familiarize with human factors for other position persons.
- Understand the nature of Human Error;
- Identify and predict potential maintenance Human Error;
- Reduce human error working under the stress and fatigue;
- Identify strategies for reducing or controlling maintenance Human Error;
- Adopt a credible, non-punitive policy toward human error (not violations);
- Demonstrate a commitment to taking action to reduce error-inducing conditions;
- Provide training in Threat & Error Management strategies for individuals and maintenance teams;
- Identify threats and deal with them before they become errors;
- Assist in assessing current and proposed maintenance policies and procedures;
- Conduct investigations for individuals involved mishaps or other incidents;
- Develop effective risk management practices.
Scroll to #TG
- Support staff who wish to be qualified in accordance with the Appendix IV to Part-145. (In facilities or line stations located outside the territory of the European Community).
- Individuals who are preparing for the Part-66 module 9 Basic examination.
- Any other personnel involved in aircraft maintenance,
The training is targeted at all industry staff involved in maintenance and quality.
This includes post holders, managers, supervisors, certifying staff, technicians, trainers, auditors and supporting staff like planners, engineers and stores staff.
- Demo version preview
- Until course presentation isn't finished - possibility replay training material
- No pressure at all
- Saving money
METHODS AND CONCEPTION
Everyone can manage the learning pace and learning duration depending on each person possibilities.
You can choose perfect timing and comfortable place with internet access.
- Internet access
- Fluent technical aviation English language
Unlimited size for online training
- During the HF (part 66 – module 9) online training course, interactive questions are asked, seeking that students better understand course material.
- No examination will be held.
This is not Part-66 Basic training and certificate of recognition will not be issued.
Upon successful completion of the aviation online training course (100%), participants will receive online training Human factors (based on part 66 - module 9) certificate issued by EASA Part-147 approved Maintenance Training Organization (MTO).
- Part-147 under approval reference No LT.147.001
- Part-145 under approval reference LT.145.011
- Part-CAMO under approval reference No LT.CAMO.0015
- Part-21 under approval reference EASA.21J.496 and LT.21G.0004
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- For private accounts: purchased HF (part 66 – module 9) online training course can be activated within the 6 months past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
- For corporate accounts: purchased HF (part 66 – module 9) can be activated within the 1 year past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
Scroll to #C
The the Part-66 Appendix I Syllabus for Module 9A (Human factors) and covers the following subjects:
- Human Performance and Limitations
- Social Psychology
- Factors Affecting Performance
- Physical Environment
- Human Error
- Hazards in the Workplace
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Starter package (HF based on part 66 - module 9 + FTS2 + EWIS1-2)
Promo package (based on Module 9 and Module 10)
Human Factors (in accordance with Part-145)
Human Factors (Continuation)