EASA Part-66 Regulatory - video presentation with voice over, online training
At least 5 hours 20 minutes
ABOUT THE COURSE
Safety and reliability have the highest priority in civil aviation. Maintenance engineers, technicians, mechanics takes this enormous responsibility to maintain the aircraft to keep it airworthy.
The aim of this course is to build up the knowledge on European regulatory framework and regulations applicable for maintenance certifying staff.
The course contents are based on Part-66 Module 10 submodules 10.1 and 10.2. EASA Part-66 requirements are covered in detail together with a regulatory framework overview.
This course will help to understand what is required to obtain and/or change an EASA Part-66 aircraft maintenance license.
- Give general understanding of regulatory framework (role of ICAO, EASA, NAAs..)
- Build up knowledge on relationship between various Parts (21, 145, 66, 147, M..)
- Ensure detailed understanding of requirements to obtain aircraft maintenance license
- Familiarize with requirements for basic and type training/examinations
- EASA Part-66 Regulatory Online Training may be suitable, but not limited to, for:
- Anyone intending to obtain Part-66 maintenance license
- Competent Authority staff (e.g. managers, surveyors)
- Maintenance Training Organization (Part-147) staff
- Maintenance Organization (Part-145) staff (e.g. managers, technicians, engineers)
- Quality Assurance, Compliance Monitoring staff (e.g. managers, auditors)
- Human Resources staff (e.g. recruiters)
- Demo version preview
- Until course presentation isn't finished - possibility replay training material
- No pressure at all
- Saving money
METHODS AND CONCEPTION
Everyone can manage the learning pace and learning duration depending on each person possibilities.
You can choose perfect timing and comfortable place with internet access.
- Internet access
- Fluent technical aviation English language
- At least 5 hours 20 minutes of learning time
Unlimited size for online training
- During the EASA Part-66 Regulatory Online Training course, interactive questions are asked, seeking that students better understand course material.
- No examination will be held.
Upon successful completion of the EASA Part-66 Regulatory Online Training course (100%), participants will receive online training certificate issued by EASA Part-147 approved Maintenance Training Organization (MTO).
- Part-147 under approval reference No LT.147.001
- Part-145 under approval reference No LT.145.011
- For private accounts: purchased EASA Part-66 Regulatory Online Training course can be activated within the 6 months past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
- For corporate accounts: purchased EASA Part-66 Regulatory Online Training course can be activated within the 1 year past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months
- Regulatory framework
- Certifying Staff — Maintenance
- Concept of Certifying Staff
- Technical Requirements
- Appendix I to Part-66
- Appendix II to Part-66
- Mandatory maintenance experience
- Appendix VI to Part-66
- Endorsement with aircraft ratings
- Appendix III to Part-66
- Section B
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Aviation Legislation (based on Part-66 Module 10)
EASA Part-145 and Part-M subpart F Regulatory
Continuing Airworthiness Regulatory (EASA Part-M and Part-21 provisions)