Asynchronous instructor-led online training course (pre-recorded, self-paced)
At least 4 h.10 min.
This course is designed to provide general knowledge of the Part-CAMO Regulation and associated Acceptable Means of Compliance with Guidance Material. Both “Section A - Organizations” and “Section B - Authorities” are covered. After the completion of the course the attendees should be able to apply the knowledge when fulfilling their job duties.
- Regulatory Overview
- GM1 to Part-CAMO (Definitions)
- Section A — Organisation Requirements
- Section B — Authority Requirements
- Professional insights: presented by the industry expert
- Flexible: it's a pre-recorded self-paced course
- Demo version preview
- Technical Support
- Online training certificate issued by EASA Part-147 approved Maintenance Training Organization (MTO)
- Internet access
- Fluent technical aviation English language
Unlimited size for online training
During the course, interactive questions are asked to make sure that students understand the course material
Upon successful completion of the training course (100%), participants will receive an Online Training Certificate issued by FL Technics, which is an EASA Part-147 approved Maintenance Training Organization (MTO).
FL Technics is approved to the requirements of:
- Part-147 under approval reference No LT.147.001 Part-145 under approval reference LT.145.011
- Part-CAMO under approval reference No LT.CAMO.0015
- Part-21 under approval reference EASA.21J.496 and LT.21G.0004
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- For private accounts: a purchased online training course can be activated within 6 months from the purchase date. Once the course is activated, it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
- For corporate accounts: a purchased online training course can be activated within 1 year from the purchase date. Once the course is activated, it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
YOU MIGHT BE ALSO INTERESTED IN:
Part-145 Regulatory Training
Part-M Regulatory Training
EASA Part-66 Regulatory Training