EWIS - video presentation with voice over, online training
At least 1 hour 18 minutes
ABOUT THE COURSE
This refresher/continuation aviation online training course is designed to refresh and reinforce the previously acquired knowledge and skills as concerns all Electrical Wiring Interconnection Systems.
- Brief review of basics Electrical Wiring Interconnection System (EWIS) issues;
- Brief review of new instructions issued which are related to the material, tools, documentation and manufacturer's or competent authority's directives.
Scroll to #TG
This training is aimed to every qualified person who are:
Target group 1 – Performing electrical wiring maintenance EWIS procedures,
Target group 2 – qualified staff performing maintenance inspections on wiring systems in accordance with AMC 20-22, AMC 145.A.30(e) and Part-145.A.35(d), requirements:
- Repairing of EWIS procedures,
- Inspecting of EWIS, identified as (i.a.w. Appendix A to the AMC 20-22)
- Qualified staff performing EWIS maintenance;
- Related to EWIS performance in any other way.
Target group 3 – qualified staff performing electrical / avionic engineering on in-service aero planes;
Target group 4 – qualified staff performing general maintenance / inspections not involving wire maintenance;
Target group 5 – qualified staff performing other engineering or planning work on in-service aero planes;
Target group 6 – other service staff with duties in the proximity of EWIS;
Target group 7/8 – flight deck crew and cabin crew.
- Flexible: it's a pre-recorded self-paced course
- Demo version preview
- Technical Support
- Online training certificate issued by EASA Part-147 approved Maintenance Training Organization (MTO)
- Internet access
- Fluent technical aviation English language
Unlimited size for online training
- During the course, interactive questions are asked to make sure that students understand the course material.
- No examination will be held.
Upon successful completion of the training course (100%), participants will receive an Online Training Certificate issued by FL Technics, which is an EASA Part-147 approved Maintenance Training Organization (MTO).
FL Technics is approved to the requirements of:
- Part-147 under approval reference No LT.147.001 Part-145 under approval reference LT.145.011
- Part-CAMO under approval reference No LT.CAMO.0015
- Part-21 under approval reference EASA.21J.496 and LT.21G.0004
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- I.a.w AMC 20-22, Refresher training should be conducted in a period not exceeding two years.
- For private accounts: purchased EWIS (continuation) online training course can be activated within the 6 months past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
- For corporate accounts: purchased EWIS (continuation) online training course can be activated within the 1 year past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
Scroll to #C
- Review of the material covered during the initial training
- New material and revisions to any relevant publications.
- The course follows the Appendices A and B syllabus of the AMC 20-22, which covers all 8 target groups.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Fuel Tank Safety Phase 1+2 Continuation
Human Factors Continuation
Continuation Package: (HF + FTS + EWIS)
EWIS (for target group 1-2)
EWIS (for target group 3-8)