EWIS - video presentation with voice over, online training
ABOUT EWIS (for target group 1-8) (Continuation)
This refresher/continuation aviation online training course is designed to refresh
and reinforce the previously acquired knowledge and skills
as concerns all Electrical Wiring Interconnection Systems.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE EWIS (for target group 1-8) (Continuation) ONLINE TRAINING ARE
- Brief review of basics Electrical Wiring Interconnection System (EWIS) issues
- Brief review of new instructions issued which are related to the material, tools, documentation and manufacturer's or competent authority's directives.
This training is aimed to every qualified person who are:
Target group 1 - Performing electrical wiring maintenance EWIS procedures,
Target group 2- qualified staff performing maintenance inspections on wiring systems in accordance with AMC 20-22, AMC 145.A.30(e) and Part-145.A.35(d), requirements:
- Repairing of EWIS procedures,
- Inspecting of EWIS, identified as (i.a.w. Appendix A to the AMC 20-22)
- Qualified staff performing EWIS maintenance;
- Related to EWIS performance in any other way.
Target group 3 – qualified staff performing electrical / avionic engineering on in-service aero planes;
Target group 4 – qualified staff performing general maintenance / inspections not involving wire maintenance;
Target group 5 - qualified staff performing other engineering or planning work on in-service aero planes;
Target group 6 – other service staff with duties in the proximity of EWIS;
Target group 7/8 – flight deck crew and cabin crew.
EWIS (for target group 1-8) (Continuation) BENEFITS
- Demo version preview
- Ewis basic knowledge refreshment
- Until course presentation isn't finished - possibility replay training material
- No pressure at all
- Saving money
At least 1 hour 18 minutes
METHODS AND CONCEPTION
Everyone can manage the learning pace and learning duration depending on each person possibilities.
You can choose perfect timing and comfortable place with internet access.
- Internet access
- Fluent technical aviation English language
Unlimited size for online training
- During the EWIS (continuation) online training course, interactive questions are asked, seeking that students better understand course material.
- No examination will be held.
Upon successful completion of the EWIS (for target group 1-8) (Continuation) aviation online training course (100%), participants will receive online training certificate issued by EASA Part-147 approved Maintenance Training Organization (MTO).
- Part-147 under approval reference No LT.147.001
- Part-145 under approval reference No LT.145.011
- The I.a.w AMC 20-22 Refresher training should be conducted in a period not exceeding two years
- For private accounts: purchased EWIS (continuation) online training course can be activated within the 6 months past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
- For corporate accounts: purchased EWIS (continuation) online training course can be activated within the 1 year past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
EWIS (for target group 1-8) (Continuation) ONLINE TRAINING CONTENT
- Review of the material covered during the initial training
- New material and revisions to any relevant publications.
- The course follows the Appendices A and B syllabus of the AMC 20-22, which covers all 8 target groups.