EWIS - video presentation with voice over, online training
At least 3 hours 37 minutes.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Online training course provides students with an overview of the development of enhanced aeroplane EWIS maintenance.
The students will also learn about the technical aspects of typical EWIS installations, supporting inspection techniques and an introduction to AMC 20-22 Aeroplane EWIS training programmes.
Aviation online training course will greatly enhance the awareness with regard to the importance of EWIS safety as concerns the overall safe operation of aeroplanes.Aviation course.
EWIS (for target group 3-8) online training course is designed to promote the use of proper procedures,methods, techniques and practices when performing maintenance, preventive maintenance, inspection, alteration and cleaning of EWIS.
Aviation Accident Investigators have specifically cited the need for improved training of personnel to ensure:
- Adequate recognition of potentially unsafe aircraft wiring conditions;
- Repair of potentially unsafe aircraft wiring conditions.
PERSON SHOWS COMPETENCY IN THE FOLLOWING SKILLS
- Know or demonstrate the safe handling of aeroplane electrical systems, Line Replaceable Units (LRU), tooling, troubleshooting procedures, and electrical measurement.
- Know or demonstrate the construction and navigation of the applicable aeroplane wiring system overhaul or wiring practices manual.
- Know the different types of inspections, human factors in inspections, zonal areas and typical damages.
- Know the contamination sources, materials, cleaning and protection procedures.
- Know or demonstrate the correct identification of different wire types, their inspection criteria, and damage tolerance, repair and preventative maintenance procedures.
- Know or demonstrate the procedures to identify, inspect and find the correct repair for typical types of connective devices found on the applicable aeroplane.
- Demonstrate the procedures for replacement of all parts of typical types of connective devices found on the applicable aeroplane.
Scroll to #TG
The aviation training program is aimed at the personnel who are not directly involved in the maintenance and inspection of EWIS, identified as (i.a.w. AMC 20-22):
- Target group 3 – qualified staff performing electrical / avionic engineering on in-service aeroplanes;
- Target group 4 – qualified staff performing general maintenance / inspections not involving wire maintenance;
- Target group 5 - qualified staff performing other engineering or planning work on in-service aeroplanes;
- Target group 6 – other service staff with duties in the proximity of EWIS;
- Target group 7/8 – flight deck crew and cabin crew.
- Demo version preview
- Until course presentation isn't finished - possibility replay training material
- No pressure at all
- Saving money
METHODS AND CONCEPTION
Everyone can manage the learning pace and learning duration depending on each person possibilities.
You can choose perfect timing and comfortable place with internet access.
- Internet access
- Fluent technical aviation English language
Unlimited size for online training
- During the EWIS (for target group 3 - 8) online training course, interactive questions are asked, seeking that students better understand course material.
- No examination will be held.
Upon successful completion of the EWIS (for target group 3-8) aviation online training course (100%), participants will receive online training certificate issued by EASA Part-147 approved Maintenance Training Organization (MTO).
- Part-147 under approval reference No LT.147.001
- Part-145 under approval reference No LT.145.011
- For private accounts: purchased EWIS (for target group 3 - 8) online training course can be activated within the 6 months past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
- For corporate accounts: purchased EWIS (for target group 3 - 8) online training course can be activated within the 1 year past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
Scroll to #C
The course material is based on the AMC 20-22 Appendix B and covers the following subjects:
A – general electrical wiring interconnection system practices
B – wiring practices documentation
C – inspection
D – housekeeping
E – wire
F – connective devices
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Initial Package: (HF145 + FTS2 + EWIS3-8)
EWIS (for target group 1-2)
EWIS (Target groups 1-8) (Continuation)
Continuation Package: (HF + FTS + EWIS)