Human factors - video presentation with voice over, online training
ABOUT THE HF (in accordance with part 145) ONLINE TRAINING COURSE
Many investigations of accidents/incidents in aviation have revealed "human factors" to be an important element in the chain of unfortunate events.
The term ‘Human factors’ refers to the principles which apply to aeronautical design, certification, training, operations and maintenance whilst seeking to ensure a safe interface between a human and other system components by paying due consideration to human performance.
In order to reduce the impact of human factors, it is highly important to ensure that
all the processes involved in the maintenance of aeronautical products are analyzed and
any procedural requirements are adhered to at all times.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE HF (in accordance with part 145) ONLINE TRAINING ARE
- Improve the level of awareness as concerns Human Factors
- Enhance the understanding of Human Performance issues related to aircraft maintenance activities.
- Understand the nature of Human Error;
- Identify and predict potential maintenance Human Error;
- Reduce human error working under the stress and fatigue;
- Identify strategies for reducing or controlling maintenance Human Error;
- Adopt a credible, non-punitive policy toward human error (not violations);
- Demonstrate a commitment to taking action to reduce error-inducing conditions;
- Identify threats and deal with them before they become errors;
- Assist in assessing current and proposed maintenance policies and procedures;
- Conduct investigations for individuals involved mishaps or other incidents;
- Develop effective risk management practices.
Scroll to #TG
Training course is dedicated, but not limited to maintenance organization personnel listed below.
- Post-holders, managers, supervisors;
- Certifying staff, support staff and mechanics;
- Technical support personnel such as planners, engineers, technical record staff;
- Quality control/assurance staff;
- Specialized services staff;
- Human factors staff/human factors trainers;
- Store department staff, purchasing department staff;
- Ground equipment operators.
HF (in accordance with part 145) ONLINE TRAINING BENEFITS
- Demo version preview
- Until course presentation isn't finished - possibility replay training material
- No pressure at all
- Saving money
At least 5 hours 25 minutes
METHODS AND CONCEPTION
Everyone can manage the learning pace and learning duration depending on each person possibilities.
You can choose perfect timing and comfortable place with internet access.
- Internet access
- Fluent technical aviation English language
Unlimited size for online training
- During the HF (in accordance with part 145) online training course, interactive questions are asked, seeking that students better understand course material.
- No examination will be held.
Upon successful completion of the HF (in accordance with part 145) aviation online training course (100%), participants will receive online training certificate issued by EASA Part-147 approved Maintenance Training Organization (MTO).
- Part-147 under approval reference No LT.147.001
- Part-145 under approval reference No LT.145.011
- For private accounts: purchased HF (accordance part 145) online training course can be activated within the 6 months past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
- For corporate accounts: purchased HF (accordance part 145) can be activated within the 1 year past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
Scroll to #content
HF (in accordance with part 145) ONLINE TRAINING CONTENT
- General / Introduction to human factors
- Safety Culture / Organizational factors
- Human Error
- Human performance & limitations
- Procedures, information, tools and practices
- Professionalism and integrity
- Organization’s HF program