Interactive eLearning course with real human voice-over.
At least 1 hour 47 minutes.
ABOUT THE COURSE:
The term ‘Human factors’ refers to the principles which apply to aeronautical design,
certification, training, operations and maintenance whilst seeking
to ensure a safe interface between a human and other system components
by paying due consideration to human performance.
The training program includes review of basic human factors issues
and includes new relevant issues which are related
to internal/ external quality audit information or incident analysis
which route cause is related to human errors in aviation maintenance.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE HF (Continuation) ONLINE TRAINING ARE
- The course is designed to improve the level of awareness as concerns Human Factors
- Enhance the understanding of Human Performance issues related to aircraft maintenance activities.
Aviation online training course is dedicated, but not limited to:
- Personnel involved in to the aviation maintenance,
- Engineering and training personnel in accordance with Part-145, Part-M and Part-147
- Also beneficial for all personnel involved in any aviation activities
- Flexible: it's a pre-recorded self-paced course
- Demo version preview
- Technical Support
- Online training certificate issued by EASA Part-147 approved Maintenance Training Organization (MTO)
- Internet access
- Fluent technical aviation English language
Unlimited size for online training
- During the course, interactive questions are asked to make sure that students understand the course material
- No examination
Upon successful completion of the training course (100%), participants will receive an Online Training Certificate issued by FL Technics, which is an EASA Part-147 approved Maintenance Training Organization (MTO).
FL Technics is approved to the requirements of:
- Part-147 under approval reference No LT.147.001 Part-145 under approval reference LT.145.011
- Part-CAMO under approval reference No LT.CAMO.0015
- Part-21 under approval reference EASA.21J.496 and LT.21G.0004
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- Refresher training should be conducted in a period not exceeding two years.
- For private accounts: purchased HF (continuation) online training course can be activated within 6 months past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
- For corporate accounts: purchased HF (continuation) online training course can be activated within 1 year past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
HF (Continuation) CONTENT
- Review of the basic issues related to human factors
- Any new relevant information obtained from the analysis of recent incidents or accidents caused by human errors in the environment of aviation maintenance.
YOU MIGHT BE ALSO INTERESTED IN
Fuel Tank Safety Phase 1+2 Continuation
EWIS (Target groups 1-8) (Continuation)
Continuation Package: (HF + FTS + EWIS)
Initial Safety Training (Including Human Factors) (Based on GM1 145.A.30(e) & GM1 CAMO.A.305(g))