Fuel tank safety phase 1+2 (Continuation) - interactive course with real human voice over.
At least 1 hour 55 minutes
ABOUT THE COURSE
The FTS Phase 1+2 (continuation) online training program is mandatory aviation training of Fuel Tank Safety Issues, ensure everyday continued airworthiness of aircraft.
Includes brief review of basics fuel tank safety issues.
Aviation training Includes new instructions issued which are related to the material, tools, documentation and manufacturer's or competent authority's directives.
- Knowledge theoretical Background behind the Fuel Tank Safety
- Knowledge of Airworthiness limitations and CDCCL
- Knowledge of Flammability prevention and safety
- Personnel of the Part-145 organization required to plan, perform supervise, inspect and certify the maintenance of aircraft and fuel system components;
- Personnel of the Part-CAMO organization involved in the management and review of the continuing airworthiness of aircraft
- Flexible: it's a pre-recorded self-paced course
- Demo version preview
- Technical Support
- Online training certificate issued by EASA Part-147 approved Maintenance Training Organization (MTO)
- Internet access
- Fluent technical aviation English language
Unlimited size for online training
- During the course, interactive questions are asked to make sure that students understand the course material
- No examination
Upon successful completion of the training course (100%), participants will receive an Online Training Certificate issued by FL Technics, which is an EASA Part-147 approved Maintenance Training Organization (MTO).
FL Technics is approved to the requirements of:
- Part-147 under approval reference No LT.147.001 Part-145 under approval reference LT.145.011
- Part-CAMO under approval reference No LT.CAMO.0015
- Part-21 under approval reference EASA.21J.496 and LT.21G.0004
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- Refresher training should be conducted in a period not exceeding two years.
- For private accounts: purchased FLT(continuation) online training course can be activated within the 6 months past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
- For corporate accounts: purchased FLT(continuation) online training course can be activated within the 1 year past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
Scroll to #C
- Part I SFAR 88 FAA Response to the Fuel Tank Safety
- Part II JAA INT/POL/25/12 (JAA TGL 47) The European View
- Part III The Theoretical Background behind the Fuel Tank Safety
- Part IV Concepts to prevent explosions
- Part V Flammability Reduction Means
- Part VI Airworthiness limitations and CDCCL
- Part VII FTS Defects Examples and Wiring Associated Problems
YOU MIGHT BE ALSO INTERESTED IN
Human Factors Continuation
EWIS (Target groups 1-8) (Continuation)
Continuation Package: (HF + FTS + EWIS)
Fuel Tank Safety (Continuation) - Spanish slides & audio