Fuel tank safety phase 1+2 (Continuation) - interactive course with real human voice over.
At least 1 hour 55 minutes
ABOUT THE COURSE
The FTS Phase 1+2 (continuation) online training program is mandatory aviation training of Fuel Tank Safety Issues, ensure everyday continued airworthiness of aircraft.
Includes brief review of basics fuel tank safety issues.
Aviation training Includes new instructions issued which are related to the material, tools, documentation and manufacturer's or competent authority's directives.
- Knowledge theoretical Background behind the Fuel Tank Safety
- Knowledge of Airworthiness limitations and CDCCL
- Knowledge of Flammability prevention and safety
- Personnel of the Part-145 organization required to plan, perform supervise, inspect and certify the maintenance of aircraft and fuel system components;
- Personnel of the Part-CAMO organization involved in the management and review of the continuing airworthiness of aircraft
- Demo version preview
- Fuel tank safety basic knowledge refreshment
- Until course presentation isn't finished - possibility replay training material
- No pressure at all
- Saving money
METHODS AND CONCEPTION
Everyone can manage the learning pace and learning duration depending on each person possibilities.
You can choose perfect timing and comfortable place with internet access.
- Internet access
- Fluent technical aviation English language
Unlimited size for online training
- During the FTS Phase 1+2 (continuation) online training course, interactive questions are asked, seeking that students better understand course material.
- No examination will be held.
Upon successful completion of the FTS Phase 1+2 (continuation) aviation online training course (100%), participants will receive online training certificate issued by EASA Part-147 approved Maintenance Training Organization (MTO).
- Part-147 under approval reference No LT.147.001
- Part-145 under approval reference LT.145.011
- Part-CAMO under approval reference No LT.CAMO.0015
- Part-21 under approval reference EASA.21J.496 and LT.21G.0004
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- Refresher training should be conducted in a period not exceeding two years.
- For private accounts: purchased FLT(continuation) online training course can be activated within the 6 months past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
- For corporate accounts: purchased FLT(continuation) online training course can be activated within the 1 year past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
Scroll to #C
- Part I SFAR 88 FAA Response to the Fuel Tank Safety
- Part II JAA INT/POL/25/12 (JAA TGL 47) The European View
- Part III The Theoretical Background behind the Fuel Tank Safety
- Part IV Concepts to prevent explosions
- Part V Flammability Reduction Means
- Part VI Airworthiness limitations and CDCCL
- Part VII FTS Defects Examples and Wiring Associated Problems
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Fuel Tank Safety (Continuation) - Spanish slides & audio
Human Factors (Continuation)
EWIS (Target groups 1-8) (Continuation)
Continuation Package: (HF + FTS + EWIS)