Ambitions are nothing - without knowledge
Based on the integrated IT and communication solutions, Online TrainingTM offers comprehensive continuing and re-current training courses for aircraft maintenance specialists, available 24/7 from any location worldwide. Moreover, all training is provided via the use of engaging videos which can be viewed, re-viewed and stopped at any time to grant all the students added convenience and the opportunity to learn at one’s own individual pace.
147 Online TrainingTM - designed for convenience
- Online training courses approved by Part 147 Organization
- Specialized video courses
- Available 24/7 from any word location
- B2B solutions: training for groups
Certificates issued by EASA Part 147 organization:
- Part-147 under approval reference No LT.147.001
- Part-145 under approval reference No LT.145.011
- Part-M Subpart G approval reference No LT.MG.015
- Part 21 Section A, Subpart J approval reference No EASA.21J.496
147 Online TrainingTM
The Online TrainingTM program is backed by a dedicated team of over 250 highly qualified specialists from all around the world and designed based on the extensive experience of FL Technics Training, an international aircraft technical support training organization. Based in Vilnius, Lithuania, FL Technics Training is certified as an EASA Part-147 training organization providing comprehensive theoretical and practical technical studies, covering everything from basic maintenance to complex aircraft type rating training.
More than 3000 students for over 45 000 hours per year are trained at the company's theoretical courses in Brussels, London, Rome, Warsaw, Vilnius, Moscow and other cities worldwide. Most of the on-the-job training programs take place in Vilnius and London.