3 Starter courses - video presentations with voice over, online training.
PACKAGE CATEGORY AND TIME REQUIRED
Starter package comprises of 3 initial courses:
- This is not a part of approved Basic Training Course. It is designed to be used as per Appendix IV to Annex II provisions.
- The Certificate issued after completing this course is NOT an EASA Form-148 (Certificate of Recognition). Please see the example of the Certificate
ABOUT STARTER PACKAGE COURSES:
Human Factors (based on part 66 - module 9)
Many investigations of accidents/incidents in aviation have revealed "human factors" to be an important element in the chain of unfortunate events. In order to reduce the impact of human factors, it is highly important to ensure that all the processes involved in the maintenance of aeronautical products are analyzed and any procedural requirements are adhered to at all times.
Fuel Tank Safety (phase 1+2)
Aviation online training program will include a short background, showing examples of the FTS accidents and incidents, the description of concept of fuel tank safety and Critical Design Configuration Control Limitations (CDCCL).
EWIS (for target group 1-2)
EWIS (for target group 1 -2) online training course provides students with an overview of the development of enhanced aeroplane EWIS maintenance and the students will also learn about the technical aspects of typical EWIS installations, supporting inspection techniques and an introduction to AMC 20-22 Aeroplane EWIS training programs.
- Enhance the understanding of Human Performance issues related to aircraft maintenance activities.
- This aviation online training course is aimed to assist in preparation for Module 9A Basic examination or to meet the requirements of Appendix IV to Part-145.
- Have an overview of the regulations known as SFAR (Special FAR) 88 of the FAA and of JAA Temporary Guidance Leaflet TGL 47;
- Be able to identify the components or parts or the aircraft subject to FTS from the manufacturer’s documentation;
- Aviation online training course is designed to promote the use of proper procedures, methods, techniques, and practices when performing maintenance, preventive maintenance, inspection, alteration and cleaning of EWIS.
Please check by pushing these links:
METHODS AND CONCEPTION
Everyone can manage the learning pace and learning duration depending on each person possibilities.
You can choose perfect timing and comfortable place with internet access.
- Internet access
- Fluent technical aviation English language
Unlimited size for online training
During the online training courses, interactive questions are asked, seeking that students better understand course material.
- HF (based on part 66 - module 9) - no examination will be held.
- EWIS (for target group 1-2) - no examination will be held
- FTS (phase 1+2) – Multi choice questions examination after 100% completion of the course. Pass mark – 75%. 1 re-examination possible after 24 hours (if both attempts failed, full course has to be completed again).
Upon successful completion of the aviation, online training courses (100%), participants will receive online training certificates issued by EASA Part-147 approved Maintenance Training Organization (MTO).
- Part-147 under approval reference No LT.147.001
- Part-145 under approval reference LT.145.011
- Part-CAMO under approval reference No LT.CAMO.0015
- Part-21 under approval reference EASA.21J.496 and LT.21G.0004
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- For private accounts: purchased STARTER package - courses can be activated within the 6 months past the purchase date.
- For corporate accounts: purchased STAERTER package - courses can be activated within the 1 year past the purchase date.
Please check by pushing these links: