Interactive eLearning course with artificial voice-over.
At least 1 hour 45 minutes
ABOUT THE COURSE
Safety Management System is a systematic approach to managing safety, including the necessary organizational structures, accountabilities, policies and procedures.
Online training provides a general understanding of Safety Management Systems (SMS) concept as well as main SMS definitions and provisions.
At the completion of this training course, a learner will gain an understanding of:
- the basic concepts of a Safety Management System (SMS).
- the key ICAO and EASA requirements for SMS.
- the four components of SMS framework according to ICAO and the safety processes behind them.
- CEO’s, Accountable Managers,
- Managers and those tasked with developing and oversight of an SMS,
- State regulatory body involved in the planning, development, and implementation of State Safety Programmes,
- Anyone whose role involves change management, team building or culture development
- Operators and Maintenance Organisations
- All personnel having a safety critical function within the organisation (e.g. flight and cabin crew, maintenance, ground personnel, etc.).
- Demo version preview
- Until course presentation isn't finished - possibility replay training material
- No pressure at all
- Saving money
METHODS AND CONCEPTION
Everyone can manage the learning pace and learning duration depending on each person possibilities.
You can choose perfect timing and comfortable place with internet access.
- Internet access
- Fluent technical aviation English language
Unlimited size for online training
No examination will be held
Upon successful completion of the (SMS) (Foundation Training) aviation online training course (100%), participants will receive online training certificate issued by EASA Part-147 approved Maintenance Training Organization (MTO).
- Part-147 under approval reference No LT.147.001
- Part-145 under approval reference No LT.145.011
- For private accounts: purchased (SMS) (Foundation Training) online training course can be activated within the 6 months past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
- For corporate accounts: purchased (SMS) (Foundation Training) can be activated within the 1 year past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
0. SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (SMS) FOUNDATION TRAINING
1. SAFETY IN AVIATION
2. CASE STUDY
3. SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
4. EVOLUTION OF SAFETY
5. HUMAN FACTORS IN SAFETY
6. ACCIDENT CAUSATION
7. SAFETY POLICY AND OBJECTIVES (I COMPONENT OF SMS)
8. SAFETY RISK MANAGEMENT (II COMPONENT OF SMS)
9. SAFETY ASSURANCE (III COMPONENT OF SMS)
10. SAFETY PROMOTION (IV COMPONENT OF SMS)
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Human Factors (in accordance with Part-145)
Human Factors (Continuation)
Aviation Legislation (based on Part-66 Module 10)