Safety management system (SMS) (foundation training) – video presentation with artificial voice over. Online training.
At least 1 hour 08 minutes
ABOUT THE COURSE
Safety Management System is a systematic approach to managing safety, including the necessary organizational structures, accountabilities, policies and procedures.
Online training provides a general understanding of Safety Management Systems (SMS) concept as well as main SMS definitions and provisions.
- Understand the concept of a Safety Management System.
- Understand the basic safety processes of a SMS and how they identify hazards and mitigate risks.
- Understand the proposed EASA SMS requirements for Continuing Airworthiness
- CEO’s, Accountable Managers,
- Managers and those tasked with developing and oversight of an SMS,
- State regulatory body involved in the planning, development, and implementation of State Safety Programmes,
- Anyone whose role involves change management, team building or culture development
- Operators and Maintenance Organisations
- All personnel having a safety critical function within the organisation (e.g. flight and cabin crew, maintenance, ground personnel, etc.).
- Demo version preview
- Until course presentation isn't finished - possibility replay training material
- No pressure at all
- Saving money
METHODS AND CONCEPTION
Everyone can manage the learning pace and learning duration depending on each person possibilities.
You can choose perfect timing and comfortable place with internet access.
- Internet access
- Fluent technical aviation English language
Unlimited size for online training
No examination will be held
Upon successful completion of the (SMS) (Foundation Training) aviation online training course (100%), participants will receive online training certificate issued by EASA Part-147 approved Maintenance Training Organization (MTO).
- Part-147 under approval reference No LT.147.001
- Part-145 under approval reference No LT.145.011
- For private accounts: purchased (SMS) (Foundation Training) online training course can be activated within the 6 months past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
- For corporate accounts: purchased (SMS) (Foundation Training) can be activated within the 1 year past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
- SMS General
- ICAO Annex 19 (1st edition) Overview
- Chapter 1,2,3,4 & Appendix 2 overview
- ICAO SMM Third Edition Overview
- General Structure
- Concepts of Safety
- The Evolution of Safety
- Accident Causation
- Practical Drift
- People, Context and Safety
- Errors and Violations
- Safety Culture
- Management Dilemma
- Change Management
- Integration of Management Systems
- Safety Reporting and Investigation
- Safety Data Collection and Analysis
- Safety Indicators and Performance Monitoring
- Safety Risk Risk Management
- Emergency Response Planning
- Proposed EASA SMS Requirements for Continuing Airworthiness
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Human Factors (in accordance with Part-145)
Human Factors (Continuation)
Aviation Legislation (based on Part-66 Module 10)