Interactive eLearning course with artificial voice-over.
At least 1 hour 45 minutes
ABOUT THE COURSE
Safety Management System is a systematic approach to managing safety, including the necessary organizational structures, accountabilities, policies and procedures.
Online training provides a general understanding of Safety Management Systems (SMS) concept as well as main SMS definitions and provisions.
At the completion of this training course, a learner will gain an understanding of:
- the basic concepts of a Safety Management System (SMS).
- the key ICAO and EASA requirements for SMS.
- the four components of SMS framework according to ICAO and the safety processes behind them.
- CEO’s, Accountable Managers,
- Managers and those tasked with developing and oversight of an SMS,
- State regulatory body involved in the planning, development, and implementation of State Safety Programmes,
- Anyone whose role involves change management, team building or culture development
- Operators and Maintenance Organisations
- All personnel having a safety critical function within the organisation (e.g. flight and cabin crew, maintenance, ground personnel, etc.).
- Flexible: it's a pre-recorded self-paced course
- Demo version preview
- Technical Support
- Online training certificate issued by EASA Part-147 approved Maintenance Training Organization (MTO)
- Internet access
- Fluent technical aviation English language
Unlimited size for online training
No examination will be held
Upon successful completion of the training course (100%), participants will receive an Online Training Certificate issued by FL Technics, which is an EASA Part-147 approved Maintenance Training Organization (MTO).
FL Technics is approved to the requirements of:
- Part-147 under approval reference No LT.147.001 Part-145 under approval reference LT.145.011
- Part-CAMO under approval reference No LT.CAMO.0015
- Part-21 under approval reference EASA.21J.496 and LT.21G.0004
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- For private accounts: purchased (SMS) (Foundation Training) online training course can be activated within the 6 months past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
- For corporate accounts: purchased (SMS) (Foundation Training) can be activated within the 1 year past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
0. SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (SMS) FOUNDATION TRAINING
1. SAFETY IN AVIATION
2. CASE STUDY
3. SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
4. EVOLUTION OF SAFETY
5. HUMAN FACTORS IN SAFETY
6. ACCIDENT CAUSATION
7. SAFETY POLICY AND OBJECTIVES (I COMPONENT OF SMS)
8. SAFETY RISK MANAGEMENT (II COMPONENT OF SMS)
9. SAFETY ASSURANCE (III COMPONENT OF SMS)
10. SAFETY PROMOTION (IV COMPONENT OF SMS)
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Initial Safety Training (Including Human Factors) (Based on GM1 145.A.30(e) & GM1 CAMO.A.305(g)) (in English)
Part-145 Regulatory Training
Part-CAMO Regulatory Training
Part-M Regulatory Training
Human Factors (in accordance with Part-145)
Human Factors (Continuation)
PLEASE NOTE: The course works best when taken on a desktop computer or laptop, and the material is designed for larger screens. For the efficiency of the learning process, we recommend against attempting to take it on a tablet or mobile phone.