Safety management system (SMS) (foundation training) – video presentation with artificial voice over. Online training.
ABOUT THE SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (SMS) (Foundation Training) ONLINE COURSE
Safety Management System is a systematic approach to managing safety,
including the necessary organizational structures, accountabilities, policies and procedures.
Online training provides a general understanding of
Safety Management Systems (SMS) concept as well as main SMS definitions
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE SMS (Foundation Training) ONLINE ARE
- Understand the concept of a Safety Management System.
- Understand the basic safety processes of a SMS and how they identify hazards and mitigate risks.
- Understand the proposed EASA SMS requirements for Continuing Airworthiness
- CEO’s, Accountable Managers,
- Managers and those tasked with developing and oversight of an SMS,
- State regulatory body involved in the planning, development, and implementation of State Safety Programmes,
- Anyone whose role involves change management, team building or culture development
- Operators and Maintenance Organisations
- All personnel having a safety critical function within the organisation (e.g. flight and cabin crew, maintenance, ground personnel, etc.).
(SMS) (Foundation Training) ONLINE TRAINING BENEFITS
- Demo version preview
- Until course presentation isn't finished - possibility replay training material
- No pressure at all
- Saving money
At least 1 hour 08 minutes
METHODS AND CONCEPTION
Everyone can manage the learning pace and learning duration depending on each person possibilities.
You can choose perfect timing and comfortable place with internet access.
- Internet access
- Fluent technical aviation English language
Unlimited size for online training
No examination will be held
Upon successful completion of the (SMS) (Foundation Training) aviation online training course (100%), participants will receive online training certificate issued by EASA Part-147 approved Maintenance Training Organization (MTO).
- Part-147 under approval reference No LT.147.001
- Part-145 under approval reference No LT.145.011
- For private accounts: purchased (SMS) (Foundation Training) online training course can be activated within the 6 months past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
- For corporate accounts: purchased (SMS) (Foundation Training) can be activated within the 1 year past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
(SMS) (Foundation Training) ONLINE TRAINING CONTENT
- SMS General
- ICAO Annex 19 (1st edition) Overview
- Chapter 1,2,3,4 & Appendix 2 overview
- ICAO SMM Third Edition Overview
- General Structure
- Concepts of Safety
- The Evolution of Safety
- Accident Causation
- Practical Drift
- People, Context and Safety
- Errors and Violations
- Safety Culture
- Management Dilemma
- Change Management
- Integration of Management Systems
- Safety Reporting and Investigation
- Safety Data Collection and Analysis
- Safety Indicators and Performance Monitoring
- Safety RiskSafety Risk Management
- Emergency Response Planning
- Proposed EASA SMS Requirements for Continuing Airworthiness