No money - no honey. If you want a full course - buy it now
Videos can't be loaded. Please try to refresh your browser
Aviation Accident Investigators have specifically cited the need for improved training of personnel to ensure adequate recognition and repair of potentially unsafe aircraft wiring conditions.
This Online training is designed to promote the use of proper procedures, methods, techniques, and practices when performing maintenance, preventive maintenance, inspection, alteration and cleaning of EWIS.
The training program is aimed at the personnel directly involved in the maintenance and inspection of electrical wiring systems identified as (i.a.w. AMC 20-22):
· Target group 1 – qualified staff performing EWIS maintenance;
· Target group 2 – qualified staff performing maintenance inspections on wiring systems.
The course material is based on the AMC 20-22 Appendix A and covers the following subjects:
· A – general electrical wiring interconnection system practices
· B – wiring practices documentation
· C – inspection
· D – housekeeping
· E – wire
· F – connective devices
· G – connective device repair
Note: The purchased course can be activated within the 6 months past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.