EASA Part-145 and Part-M subpart F Regulatory Training - video presentation with voice over, online training
At least 6 hours 19 minutes
ABOUT THE COURSE
Safety and reliability have the highest priority in civil aviation.
EASA Part 145 and Part-M Subpart F are the European standard for the approval of organizations that perform maintenance on aircraft and aircraft components.
The aim of the course is to build up the knowledge on European regulatory framework and regulations applicable to small and large maintenance organizations dealing with complex motor powered aircraft (CMPA) and components installed thereto or aircraft other than CMPA and components installed thereto.
The course contents are based on Part-66 Module 10 submodules 10.1 and 10.3. EASA Part-145 and Part-M Subpart F regulations are covered in detail together with an overview of the regulatory framework.
- Familiarize with the role of Part 145 and Part-M subpart F in all jurisdictions managed by an EASA Regulatory environment as applicable.
- Promote understanding concerning airworthiness and maintenance principles of the Part 145 Organisation and the Part M subpart F Organisation
- Explain requirements regarding staff, facilities, procedures and processes for maintenance organizations
EASA Part-145 and Part-M subpart F Regulatory Online Training required for:
- Competent Authority staff (e.g. managers, surveyors)
- Maintenance Organization (Part-145) staff (e.g managers, technicians, engineers, mechanics)
- Quality Assurance, Compliance Monitoring staff (e.g. managers, auditors)
- Other staff related to Continuing Airworthiness
- Demo version preview
- Until course presentation isn't finished - possibility replay training material
- No pressure at all
- Saving money
METHODS AND CONCEPTION
Everyone can manage the learning pace and learning duration depending on each person possibilities.
You can choose perfect timing and comfortable place with internet access.
- Internet access
- Fluent technical aviation English language
- At least 6 hours 19 minutes of learning time
Unlimited size for online training
- During the EASA Part-145 and Part-M subpart F Regulatory Online Training course, interactive questions are asked, seeking that students better understand course material.
- No examination will be held.
Upon successful completion of the EASA Part-145 and Part-M subpart F Regulatory online training course (100%), participants will receive online training certificate issued by EASA Part-147 approved Maintenance Training Organization (MTO).
- Part-147 under approval reference No LT.147.001
- Part-145 under approval reference No LT.145.011
- For private accounts: purchased EASA Part-145 and Part-M subpart F Regulatory Online Training Course can be activated within the 6 months past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
- For corporate accounts: purchased EASA Part-145 and Part-M subpart F Regulatory Online Training Course can be activated within the 1 year past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months
- Regulatory framework
- Detailed understanding of EASA Part-145
- Detailed understanding of Part-M Subpart F
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Aviation Legislation (based on Part-66 Module 10)
Continuing Airworthiness Regulatory (EASA Part-M and Part-21 provisions)
EASA Part-66 Regulatory Training