The registration for the course is now closed. If you are interested in joining, please send us a request at email@example.com and we will be happy to suggest you further options!
The course is designed to provide its attendees with a thorough understanding of the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering activities. The content includes introduction to regulatory framework, detailed information on engineering and reliability, planning, technical records control, maintenance program development, MEL etc.
June 14, 2021
5 training days
- Aviation Engineering and Planning;
- Quality staff.
- Virtual Classroom Training, instructor-led, real-time;
- 4 hours of instruction with appropriate breaks (participation mandatory);
- 1 hour of assisted learning for questions and discussion (participation optional);
- An individual copy of the training material provided in digital form.
90% of total training time
The attendees should have working knowledge of the English language as all training will be delivered in English
Each attendee must be equipped with a personal computer with:
- Web Camera;
- Audio speakers;
- ZOOM video conferencing service installed;
- Sufficient Internet connection.
Students shall be at a fixed location which allows to concentrate on studying without undue distraction or discomfort.
Upon completion of the course, a Certificate is issued by an EASA Part-147 approved organisation
650 EUR per seat
MINIMUM NUMBER OF ATTENDEES IN THE GROUP
Senior Avionics Engineer at Engineering and Planning Department, FL Technics
- 10 years of teaching experience;
- 15+ years of professional experience in the industry;
- Expert in such areas as Engineering & Planning, Aircraft Maintenance & Acceptance, Airworthiness, Commercial Aviation;
- As an Instructor, applies his valuable real-world engineering expertise to illustrate the course material.