Fuel tank safety (Continuation) - video presentation with voice over, online training
ABOUT THE FTS (Continuation) ONLINE TRAINING COURSE
The FTS (continuation) online training program is mandatory
aviation training of Fuel Tank Safety Issues, ensure everyday continued airworthiness of aircraft.
Includes brief review of basics fuel tank safety issues.
Aviation training Includes new instructions issued which are related to the material,
tools, documentation and manufacturer's or competent authority's directives.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE FUEL TANK SAFETY (Continuation) ONLINE TRAINING ARE
- Knowledge theoretical Background behind the Fuel Tank Safety
- Knowledge of Airworthiness limitations and CDCCL
- Knowledge of Flammability prevention and safety
- Personnel of the Part-145 organization required to plan, perform supervise, inspect and certify the maintenance of aircraft and fuel system components;
- Personnel of the M.A. Subpart G organization involved in the management and review of the continuing airworthiness of aircraft
FTS (Continuation) ONLINE TRAINING BENEFITS
- Demo version preview
- Fuel tank safety basic knowledge refreshment
- Until course presentation isn't finished - possibility replay training material
- No pressure at all
- Saving money
At least 1 hour 42 minutes
METHODS AND CONCEPTION
Everyone can manage the learning pace and learning duration depending on each person possibilities.
You can choose perfect timing and comfortable place with internet access.
- Internet access
- Fluent technical aviation English language
Unlimited size for online training
- During the FTS (continuation) online training course, interactive questions are asked, seeking that students better understand course material.
- No examination will be held.
Upon successful completion of the FTS (continuation) aviation online training course (100%), participants will receive online training certificate issued by EASA Part-147 approved Maintenance Training Organization (MTO).
- Part-147 under approval reference No LT.147.001
- Part-145 under approval reference No LT.145.011
- Refresher training should be conducted in a period not exceeding two years.
- For private accounts: purchased FLT(continuation) online training course can be activated within the 6 months past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
- For corporate accounts: purchased FLT(continuation) online training course can be activated within the 1 year past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
FTS (Continuation) ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAM CONTENT
- Part I SFAR 88 FAA Response to the Fuel Tank Safety
- Part II JAA INT/POL/25/12 (JAA TGL 47) The European View
- 1 JAA INT/POL/25/12 applicability and requirements
- Part III The Theoretical Background behind the Fuel Tank Safety
- Part IV Concepts to prevent explosions
- Part V Flammability Reduction Means
- Part VI Airworthiness limitations and CDCCL
- Part VII FTS Defects Examples and Wiring Associated Problems