Fuel tank safety - video presentation with voice over, online training
At least 2 hours 27 minutes
ABOUT THE FTS (phase one) COURSE
FTS (phase 1) aviation online training program will include the theoretical background
behind the risk of fuel tank safety, concepts to prevent explosions.
The program will includes a short background, showing examples
of the FTS accidents and incidents, the description of concept of fuel tank safety and
Critical Design Configuration Control Limitations (CDCCL).
The examples of manufacturer's documents showing the CDCCL items, the cases of FTS defects,
as well as the examples for maintenance instructions for inspection.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE FTS (phase 1) ONLINE TRAINING ARE
The trainee should, after the completion of the training:
- Be familiar with the basic elements of the fuel tank safety issues.
- Be able to give a simple description of the historical background and the elements requiring a safety consideration, using common words and showing examples of non-conformities.
- Be able to use typical terms.
- Organization management structure persons,
- Quality managers
- Maintenance organization management personnel,
- Quality auditors,
- National aviation authority personnel
FTS (phase 1) ONLINE TRAINING BENEFITS
- Demo version preview
- Until course presentation isn't finished - possibility replay training material
- No pressure at all
- Saving money
METHODS AND CONCEPTION
Everyone can manage the learning pace and learning duration depending on each person possibilities.
You can choose perfect timing and comfortable place with internet access.
- Internet access
- Fluent technical aviation English language
- At least 2 hours 30 minutes of learning time
Familiarity with relevant regulations
Unlimited size for online training
- During the FTS (phase 1) online training course, interactive questions are asked, seeking that students better understand course material.
- No examination will be held.
Upon successful completion of the FTS (phase 1) aviation online training course (100%), participants will receive online training certificate issued by EASA Part-147 approved Maintenance Training Organization (MTO).
- Part-147 under approval reference No LT.147.001
- Part-145 under approval reference No LT.145.011
- For private accounts: purchased FTS (phase 1) online training course can be activated within the 6 months past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
- For corporate accounts: purchased FTS (phase 1) online training course can be activated within the 1 year past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
FTS (phase 1) ONLINE TRAINIG CONTENT
- The theoretical background behind the risk of fuel tank safety, concepts to prevent explosions
- The major accidents related to fuel tank systems
- The requirements of SFAR 88 of the FAA and JAA Interim Policy INT POL 25/12
- The results of SFAR 88 of the FAA and JAA INT/POL 25/12
- Airworthiness Limitations and CDCCLin the instructions for continuing airworthiness
- Examples of defects and the associated repairs as required by the TC / STC holder’s maintenance data