Human factors (Continuation) course - video presentation with voice over, online training
ABOUT THE HF (Continuation) COURSE:
The term ‘Human factors’ refers to the principles which apply to aeronautical design,
certification, training, operations and maintenance whilst seeking
to ensure a safe interface between a human and other system components
by paying due consideration to human performance.
The training program includes review of basic human factors issues
and includes new relevant issues which are related
to internal/ external quality audit information or incident analysis
which route cause is related to human errors in aviation maintenance.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE HF (Continuation) ONLINE TRAINING ARE
- The course is designed to improve the level of awareness as concerns Human Factors
- Enhance the understanding of Human Performance issues related to aircraft maintenance activities.
Aviation online training course is dedicated, but not limited to:
- Personnel involved in to the aviation maintenance,
- Engineering and training personnel in accordance with Part-145, Part-M and Part-147
- Also beneficial for all personnel involved in any aviation activities
HF (Continuation) ONLINE TRAINING BENEFITS
- Demo version preview
- Human factors basic knowledge refreshment
- Until course presentation isn't finished - possibility replay training material
- No pressure at all
- Saving money
At least 1 hour 43 minutes.
METHODS AND CONCEPTION
Everyone can manage the learning pace and learning duration depending on each person possibilities.
You can choose perfect timing and comfortable place with internet access.
- Internet access
- Fluent technical aviation English language
Unlimited size for online training
- During the HF (continuation) online training course, interactive questions are asked, seeking that students better understand course material.
- No examination will be held.
Upon successful completion of the HF (continuation) aviation online training course (100%), participants will receive online training certificate issued by EASA Part-147 approved Maintenance Training Organization (MTO).
- Refresher training should be conducted in a period not exceeding two years.
- For private accounts: purchased HF (continuation) online training course can be activated within the 6 months past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
- For corporate accounts: purchased HF (continuation) online training course can be activated within the 1 year past the purchase date. Once the course is activated it must be completed within the period of 2 months.
HF (Continuation) CONTENT
- Review of the basic issues related to human factors
- Any new relevant information obtained from the analysis of recent incidents or accidents caused by human errors in the environment of aviation maintenance.