The registration for the course is now closed. If you are interested in joining, please send us a request at email@example.com and we will be happy to suggest you further options!
This training course is aimed at providing attendees with thorough knowledge on the requirements and processes associated with material management and logistics in civil aviation. The course is based on:
- EC Regulations No 1321/2014 and No 748/2012;
- IOSA Standards Manual;
- IATA Guidance Material and Best Practices for Inventory Management;
- ATA Spec 300;
- CAP 562 – Leaflet D-40.
June 21, 2021
2 training days
Staff involved in aviation logistics and material management
- Virtual Classroom Training, instructor-led, real-time;
- 7 hours of instruction per day with appropriate breaks (participation mandatory);
- 1 hour/day of assisted learning for questions and discussion (participation optional);
- An individual copy of the training material provided in digital form.
90% of total training time
The attendees should possess working knowledge of the English language as all training will be delivered in English
Each attendee must be equipped with a personal computer with:
- Web Camera;
- Audio speakers;
- ZOOM video conferencing service installed;
- Sufficient Internet connection.
Students shall be at a fixed location which allows to concentrate on studying without undue distraction or discomfort.
Upon completion of course, a Certificate is issued by an EASA Part-147 approved organisation
560 EUR per seat
MINIMUM NUMBER OF ATTENDEES IN THE GROUP
Head of Administration and Business Intelligence Unit at FL Technics
- 10+ years of teaching experience;
- 15+ years of professional experience in the industry;
- Stood at the origins of FL Technics development as MRO, including active hands-on engagement in the processes related to logistics & material management;
- Subject-matter expert with a wealth of practical experience to bring to the classroom.