The registration for this date is now closed. Please see our upcoming course or send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
The training course is designed to provide the attendees with understanding of the revised structure of Regulation (EU) 1321/2014 with a focus on the new Annex Vc (Part-CAMO). It also explains the steps to be undertaken to transfer the Part-M Subpart G approval to the new Part-CAMO approval.
This one-day course is a recap of the concept of continuing airworthiness and understanding of the high level roles and responsibilities of relevant stakeholders.
June 9, 2021
- Aviation Engineering and Planning;
- Quality staff.
- Virtual Classroom Training, instructor-led, real-time;
- 4 hours of instruction with appropriate breaks (participation mandatory);
- 1 hour of assisted learning for questions and discussion (participation optional);
- An individual copy of the training material provided in digital form.
90% of total training time
The attendees should have working knowledge of the English language as all training will be delivered in English
Each attendee must be equipped with a personal computer with:
- Web Camera;
- Audio speakers;
- ZOOM video conferencing service installed;
- Sufficient Internet connection.
Students shall be at a fixed location which allows to concentrate on studying without undue distraction or discomfort.
Upon completion of the course, a Certificate is issued by an EASA Part-147 approved organisation
250 EUR per seat
MINIMUM NUMBER OF ATTENDEES IN THE GROUP
Senior Avionics Engineer at Engineering and Planning Department, FL Technics
- 10 years of teaching experience;
- 15+ years of professional experience in the industry;
- Expert in such areas as Engineering & Planning, Aircraft Maintenance & Acceptance, Airworthiness, Commercial Aviation;
- As an Instructor, applies his valuable real-world engineering expertise to illustrate the course material.